Looking for some inspiration for how to get a DIY PR program off the ground?
Wondering what to do with your (measly) content budget?
Trying to decide whether to invest in a survey?
You're in the right place. The pieces below are some of our readers' favorites – and with good reason. They offer helpful how-tos for the kinds of PR and content problems startups most often face.
If you have a startup PR or content marketing question you don't see answered here, drop me a line (email@example.com). I just may write you the post of your dreams.
Startup PR & Media Guides
- DIY PR for Startups
- How to Get Media Attention When You Have No News
- How to Use Twitter to Get More PR for Your Startup
- What Kind of PR Program Is Best for Your Startup?
- How to Pitch Podcasts in 8 Steps
- What Goes into a PR Retainer?
- Want to Supercharge Your Startup's PR Program? Get Your Customers Talking
- How Surveys Can Drive Media Coverage
- PR vs. Link-building: Which Do You Need?
- The Case for Thought Leadership as a PR Strategy
- How to Use PR to Attract Attention from Startup Investors
- What Makes a Good Award Nomination: Advice from a Judge
- 15 Questions Every Reporter Will Ask About Your Startup
- How to Get Your Startup on the Local TV News in 8 Steps
- How to Pitch the Media
- How to Get a Profile of Your Startup
- What’s Your PR Potential? (Checklist)
- How PR Can Support Recruitment Efforts
Startup Content Marketing Guides
- Propllr's Content Philosophy
- Why Blog? The Case for Business Blogging in 2021
- Should You Hire a Ghostwriter?
- How to Be an Expert without Being Boring
- Great Content on a Tight Budget
- How to Do Research for Blog Posts that Convert
- No SEO on Staff? Check These 4 Things
- Should Your Business Start a Podcast? Tips from an Insider
- Why (and How) to Repurpose Your Audio Content into Articles
- How to Repurpose Blog Content for Video
- How to Write Better, Faster
- Concrete Ways to Revise for Clarity
- How to Edit Yourself
- 5 Kinds of Bad Content (and How to Deal with Each)
- 10 Ways to Never Run Out of Ideas for Your Blog